This course is for all those who are passionate about Dance – The Athletic Art form!
Just like any other athlete, dancers also need good nutrition. Whether you are a professional dancer or dance is your hobby-This course will help you maximize your health potential & reach your dance goals with ease! It will help you feel and look good in your body & mind. Good nutrition helps in building stamina & improve energy levels to carry out strenuous dance moves and long hours of training! It also helps prevent injuries in the first place and recover & repair the damage to your muscles and tissues due to regular wear & tear! This course will also help rebuild your relationship with food. It also discusses the reality of a female dancer.
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- FREE 15-30 min Discovery Call to discuss your health goals!
- Access on mobile/desktop
- Certificate of completion
You will learn:
- Why is Good Nutrition crucial for a Dancer?
- What are the consequences of eating unhealthy?
- The basics of various types of nutrients present in food?
- What role these nutrients play in our body?
- Common nutritional deficiencies among Dancers
- Nutritional Supplements for Dancers
- How can vegans & vegetarians get the max out of foods they can eat?
- What’s the best diet for a Dancer?
- What’s carb-loading?
- How to prepare for the great event – stage performance.
- Pre-performance and post-performance meals and snacks.
- The reality of a female dancer and how to manage your dance rehearsals or stage performance around menstruating days of the month!